Product Use Policy
For Academic and Research Institutions
Our cell lines are the perfect sidekicks for your research adventures but remember, they're not for commercial use.
Dreaming big and commercial? No problem! Reach out, and let's talk about crafting a win-win solution together!
Upon your order, email or call, we will promptly reach out to arrange the transfer of materials through a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) or a Non-Profit Supply Agreement (NPSA). Rest assured, your order will be processed and dispatched swiftly following the completion of the appropriate agreement.
For Commercial Entities
Envisioning commercial projects with our products?
Fantastic! We're here to collaborate and ensure you get the appropriate license for using the products for your research needs. Let's start the conversation and make great things happen!
We recognize the distinct nature of each inquiry and are committed to providing you with the most optimal licensing solution that aligns with your project's objective. Here are a few examples of how you can utilize our products:
- Basic research
- Positive/negative controls
- Product/compound validation
- Feasibility studies
- Sterility testing
- Clinical diagnostics
- Gene expression studies
- High-throughput technologies
- Proficiency testing
- Research reagents and tools
- Toxicology testing
- Drug / nutraceutical development
- Contract research — drug discovery, preclinical services, screening
- Product development assays
- Vaccine manufacture
- Contract pharmaceutical manufacture
- Human and veterinary pharmaceuticals